Sunday, February 7, 2010

Almost a year ago...

I started this blog... I wanted to find a easy way to communicate with friends and family through a website and I had seen countless other bloggies that were so cute... So I tried.

Of course, I wanted to keep it up... but I just couldn't with "life."  But, I'm back!  I'm really going to try and stay on top of my posting and keeping it all new... key word here is: "try."

Okay bloggies, with that being said... here's the latest in the Sherman household.

Steve got a promotion!!!!  Yea Steve, he's such a hard worker and he really deserved it.  Now he runs a route in Sherman/Denison, which is like 50 minutes north on 75.  It's quite a drive, but we are praying that this new promotion will pay off, big time. :)

I'm so happy that Steve has a job, well I would call it a career now... that he loves.  He is so on top of things and learning something new all the time.  I'm so proud of my hubby and I'm glad he enjoys his work. That is a huge blessing.

For me? Well, I'm taking two online classes right now... at the same time. Which, is no small feat.  Each online class takes about 15-30+ hours of work a week, and I'm doing two of those.  Also, I'm signed up for 6 classes total for the semester.  Which means I will have four more classes at the same time to take after this "7 weeks" is up.  Whew. Are you tired yet?  I am.

I'm also working more part time hours now @ Emler Swim School.  Right now I'm at 20 hours per week, plus housework and cooking and being a wife... you know it adds up.  Mostly I'm grateful for the opportunity to not have to work as much so I can focus on my studies.

Which brings me to my next good news... I made the Dean's List again this semester!!!  Yea!  I have been named to this honor for both of my semesters last year, so I'm very happy about that accomplishment and I hope to continue to excel in that area of my life.

Are you ready to hear about Beethoven???? Well, he's good. Just living his normal day to day routine, which is sleep, eat, go out, sleep, bark, eat, go out. :)  He's so cute.  I think he likes having me at home more these days because we can break into spontaneous fits of play time and go on walks... when it hasn't been bad weather.  All in all, he is good.  He is enjoying playing "King" to our "castle."



Huggies,
K