Sunday, December 5, 2010

9 Months and 2 days to go..... =)

Hi Everyone!

It's with much anticipation that I share with you the news that we are going to see our Baby Girl very soon!  Her due date has been moved to December 7, 2010. That's two weeks early, but she's healthy enough now that she can be delivered without any complications.  Hopefully she won't have to stay in the NICU and will be just fine.

The Dr. wasn't happy with all of my swollen feet, ankles, legs, knees, hands and face...and my blood pressure was on the rise, so she wanted to go ahead and deliver early to keep me safe and the baby safe as well.

I had planned on taking two weeks off from work before she arrived, so of course to get the news that she would be here early and in only 5 days (from when we found out) I was STRESSING! But, all is well in the world since Larissa and Steve put the finishing touches on the Baby's room and we kicked everything into high gear to get ready for our daughter's arrival.

So, here it is.. some pics of her room.  The lighting wasn't very good when I took these pics so be patient with me and I'll get some new ones put up before we leave to go to the hospital Monday night. (Big Baby Bump in tow)

We're so excited to have shared this online documentation with you all and we're thankful for your hugs, prayers and love all this time.

Katie and Peanut =)