Sunday, October 31, 2010

8 Months and Counting :)

Wow. 8 months.

It's been quite a journey...and it's almost, almost...over. In some ways, I will be sad to no longer be pregnant and feel this sweet baby girl moving inside of my tummy... but, in many other ways, I will rejoice!

I'm so looking forward to seeing her face for the first time, and seeing Steve hold her, how she will react to us, how her family will just surround her with their love... I know it will all be very heart touching.

In other ways, I will not miss the: heartburn, tired, achy, back and feet. Swollen toes and hands, 25+ trips to the bathroom at night, not sleeping, and the weight gain???

I mean, it's all worth it, but at the end... you just get really... tired.

So for now, that's about it with me, I'm tired and the all the symptoms of being pregnant are definitely catching up to me, and of course I'm still working and going to school so the need to slow down soon is upon me. I'm now going to the doctor every week to monitor my blood pressure and my swelling because it is so bad some times that I can't even move my toes!  As long as she is healthy and I'm doing good, we're on for: December 20, 2010!

Of course there are many... that think she is coming early but only one person can decide this fate and that's Baby Girl!

Some really beautiful and sweet things have happened since my last post. Baby Girl had (2) showers and  she got so many adorable things!

And so many sweet friends came to celebrate...


Baby Girl and I feel so blessed and so overcome with love from our friends and family...


I wish I could post all the pics from the fun events but then you would be reading this blog for hours!!! But, if you must, you can look at them here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/sassypantsphotography/KatieShower2?authkey=Gv1sRgCJf1l6X3y-_daA&feat=email#

We also had a video that we showed and you can view it here:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=c1355534eb5a3940ce701f&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

We are so thankful to have caught so many memories on film by our dear friend, Debbie Reininger.
(http://www.sassypantsphotography.com/)

Overall, we are just getting ready for the final countdown in the Sherman house, we are getting all of her new little clothes washed and her room tidy.  We've started to talk to Beethoven about his "little sister" and we're all getting very, very excited!

Only 7 weeks left... if I make it that long.

Please pray for strength, health and courage in the final weeks for Trinity and Mommy :)

Love to all, always,
Katie and "Peanut"
xoxoxo