Sunday, March 7, 2010

New week, new classes, more tests...

This new week has brought on more... stress.
Yes, I know that most people endure stress on an everyday basis, but this isn't just "work" stress or "life" stress, this is "school, pressure to make good grades, will we ever find out what is wrong with my body," stress.

This weekend I put 2 more online classes to bed and I start two new ones tomorrow. Well, actually they started on Friday but I was too exhausted putting the old classes behind me that I refused to answer the new ones, calling me.

This week I start "Biblical Communications Seminar I" and "Philosophy." Yes, I know I should have taken "Philosophy" in Community College, but I didn’t. I let it's intense, make no sense, attitude keep me far, away. Finally, after many failed attempts, I must finish this Philosophy class online.

I spoke to my advisor last week and she thinks if I can get all of my "electives" out of the way this summer, plus finish another 18 hours in the fall and spring.... I can graduate in May 2011.

I really hope I can pull this one off.

For now, my plan is to complete my bachelor’s degree in Ministry. Start working full time again in the summer and follow up with a 36 month graduate program @ Liberty University. The thought of more school and tuition while only just graduating and still working part time is, nauseating.

So, for now...that's the plan. So, let's get on with it!

Time to let this week continue to kick me in the @**.

Ps) I forgot to say I'm getting my sonograms this week, and I'm looking into "full body" scans.  I will keep you updated as I know more. :)

k